1. To be a channel for Internet users to report illegal or harmful content they have found on the Internet, especially child abuse, child pornography and child sexual exploitation.
2. To be a point of coordination among relevant agencies in eliminating illegal or harmful content to make a safer Internet for children.
3. To create a network of cooperation between Internet users and Internet service providers to have the same guideline in dealing with illegal or harmful content on the Internet.
4. To ensure mechanisms of cooperation among local and global stakeholders to fight against illegal or harmful content on the Internet.
5. To be Thailand coordinator for INHOPE to combat online child sexual exploitation and abuse.